Take NoteRecruitment Academy
Welcome to the Take Note Academy!
Unfortunately, we are not accepting new applications at the moment.
If you are based in the UK, leave your details below and we will contact you when we are accepting applicants again.
What you should know:
Here you will be assessed, tested and then trained on an individual basis to check and ensure that you have the necessary skills to join our team and ensure the high standards we provide with our transcription services are matched. It’s actually quite fun running through our online tests!
Make sure you check out our FAQs before you start the application process so that you don’t run into any difficulties once you have started the tests. You should also have a go at our Practice Tests. That way you will be fully prepared for what’s to come.
Should you excel and swiftly graduate, you'll be well on the way to enjoying your exciting new job! Good luck and we hope you’ll enjoy the process!
Please confirm you match the below requirements:
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I can type accurately at 65wpm.
- I have access to a fast, secure broadband connection.
- I possess my own laptop/pc with antivirus software and Microsoft Office installed.
- I have high quality headphones.
- I am 18 or over.
- I am based in the UK and will only be completing transcription work in the UK.
- I am registered as self-employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.