Transcription JobsTake Note | Recruitment Academy
Welcome to the Take Note Academy!
We are open for enrolment!
- Does the idea of becoming an exceptional home-based transcriber sound appealing?
- Then why not sign up for our application process?
- If you succeed you could be working for us in no time!
What you should know:
Here you will be assessed, tested and then trained on an individual basis to check and ensure that you have the necessary skills to join our online transcription team and ensure the high standards we provide with our transcription services are matched. It’s actually quite fun running through our online tests!
Make sure you check out our FAQs before you start the application process so that you don’t run into any difficulties once you have started the tests. You should also have a go at our Practice Tests. That way you will be fully prepared for what’s to come.
Should you excel and swiftly graduate, you'll be well on the way to enjoying your exciting new job and flexible working! Good luck and we hope you’ll enjoy the process!
If you have the typing skills required and are successful with the application, you can begin working from home as a flexible freelance transcriptionist (i.e. home-based transcribing audio or video). You don't have to work a minimum amount, you can choose up the transcription jobs online from home and will be paid for every audio minute you type. Unlike many transcription companies, you can work as many part-time hours a week as you like, all from the comfort of your home.
Please confirm you match the below requirements:
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I have an accurate typing speed of more than 65 wpm (words per minute).
- I have access to a fast, secure internet connection.
I possess my own laptop/pc with antivirus software installed.
- I have high-quality headphones.
- I am 18 or over.
- I am based in the UK and will only be completing transcription work in the UK.
- I am registered as self-employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.